In this course participants will learn the Blue Prism architecture, its user interfaces and controls, as well as techniques for deployment and administration.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create and manage their own business objects and processes,
- Manage sessions and control robots and processes,/li>
- Deploy and manage Blue Prism in accordance to different business needs.
- PART 1
- The Purpose and Benefits of Deploying Blue Prism,
- Business Cases for Blue Prism Deployment.
- Blue Prism Technology Overview
- Installing Blue Prism,
- Exploring Blue Prism
- Understanding Business Objects,
- Understanding Blue Prism Processes.
- PART 2 (dedicated for developers)
- Creating and Managing Business Objects in Object Studio,
- Creating and Managing Blue Prism Processes in Process Studio,
- Using the System Manager,
- Using Control Room,
- Working with Work Queues,
- Deploying Blue Prism
- Implementing Sample Scenarios,
- Blue Prism Administration
- Blue Prism Security
- Error/Exception Handling
- System Recovery
- Closing remarks.
- Process designers,
- Business analysts,
- Technical persons in charge of deploying RPA within their organization.