The workshops aim to provide knowledge on how to use performance capacity offered by SQL Server.
- Understanding how to improve query performance in SQL Server,
- Getting to know good practices of writing SQL code,
- Finding out about plans for executing the instructions
- Understanding the basics of indexes and statistics in MS SQL,
- Improving application performance by using appropriate T-SQL constructs
- Introduction to improving performance and processing queries
- Good practices for writing queries
- Plan for the implementation of instructions
- Basics of indexes in MS SQL
- Basics of statistics
- Solving common performance problems
All individuals involved in the development, administration and maintenance of databases using MS-SQL query language in their work.