Gaining the ability to manage the process of implementing solutions based on Machine Learning.
Thanks to the training, the participant will be able to :
- identify processes that can be optimized with Machine Learning
- estimate the cost and return on investment of your Machine Learning solution
- lead the Machine Learning implementation process
- Digital transformation – business consequences
- When is it worth investing in Machine Learning? Scalability and algorithmization
- Where to start? How to identify places where data-driven investment will bring the fastest and greatest growth?
- Basic issues solved with Machine Learning
- Overview of examples of usage models for solutions based on Machine Learning
- Resources necessary to create ML solutions: data, people, computing power
- Strategic decisions to be made: Inside the organization or outsourcing? Proof-of-concept or immediate solution?
- Analysis of the profitability of introducing the ML solution
- We do Machine Learning – a workshop based on a case study
Managers and specialists who would like to learn how to implement Machine Learning solutions in their organization.
Participation does not require machine learning knowledge.