Acquiring the skills to effectively lead the process of transforming an organization to increase its effectiveness through the use of analytics.
Thanks to the training, the participant will be able to :
- assess whether his organization has the potential to be data-driven
- identify internal and external data sources in your organization and the quality of this data
- identify processes and products that can operate more efficiently through data
- identify the resources necessary to carry out the project
- Digital transformation – business consequences
- Data-driven approach levels
- Data-driven myths
- Data-driven organization culture
- Data democratization
- How to make decisions based on data?
- Data – methods of collecting, processing and using
- The role of Chief Data Officer in the organization
- Typical barriers to data-driven transformation
- Business Intelligence, Data Science, machine learning, artificial intelligence – what does it really mean?
- We become data-driven – a workshop based on a case study, during which participants design the transformation of the business towards data-driven
Managers and specialists who are involved in activities aimed at the development of the organization.