Test Automation Engineer (BI)
The challenges waiting for you:
Main goals of the project is to migrate existing application based on SQL Server and ETL processes to new Data Warehouse keeping existing functionnality plus adding or replace interfaces. New interfaces will be based on filestream using technologies based on Apache Kafka or sFTP protocol.
As a team we are responsible for building Data Warehouse with need to meet requirements from local business but also comming from others companies in group.
As a QA member of the team you will be responsible for performing low and high level tests of new Data Warehouse or ETL processes using SQL and T-SQL commands. But also for test automation process based on Visual Studio and SSIS technology, preparing scripts for automated test of SOAP or Rest Messagess. In addition, testing should be reported using SSRS.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL /SSIS is a must
- Extensive experience in T-SQL
- Extensive experience in testing of database applications, reporting systems, DWH systems
- Min. 4 years experience of software QA testing, test case development and analysis
- Experience with Issue Tracking Systems (eg. Jira)
- Knowledge and experience with common testing methodologies and their application
- Knowledge of REST, SOAP, JSON, SSL, ETL, DWH, SQL i TSQL
Why it's worth to join Sii?:
- Prestigious and stable employer awarded with Great Place to Work title four times and achieving 31% revenue growth annually
- Unique projects carried out for more than 200 international leaders from industries such as automotive, aviation, hi-tech, finance
- Cooperation with experts – 13 Competency Centers running projects based on world-class solutions: IBM, Microsoft, SAS, Xamarin, Oracle, or Red Hat
- Internal app Job Changer, allowing you to change your project easily, explore new technologies, or relocate to another Sii branch
- Constant development facilitated by technical trainings, language courses (including Polish lessons for foreigners), and technology conferences (you can join them as a listener or an expert)
- A programme supporting the best employees – Top Gun
- Financial support of your passions and charity initiatives (SiiPower Volunteers)
- Countless integration meetings (Beer Fridays, picnic, integration weekend, Santa Claus party)