The challenges waiting for you:
Complementary to the standard/regulatory client reporting the new High End Client Reporting project will implement a premium reporting service. It Includes customized reports, flexible consolidations, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The paper-based, online and mobile reports can be produced periodically or on demand.
- Writing code in Angular (4.0 and above) as target language
- Working on internal application being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by professional users where we offer basic functionalities. All report could be configured providing charts, tables, sorting, top/bottom figures fully customized and adopted to every single client needs.
- Team: 30 people – UI/UX Designer, Requirement Engineer, FrontEnd and Backend Developers, Testers (Manual and Automation), Project Manager and Technical Leaders. There are 4 projects being developed in the team. In all cases we work based on SCRUM methodology, cooperating directly with our partners with regular deliveries done in 2-weeks sprints.
- 4+ years of experience in FrontEnd development
- 2+ years of experience in total in Angular
- Experience with UI unit testing (Karma, Jasmine)
- Strong OOP, design and architecture skills, familiarity with Scrum
- Good verbal and written English skills (team is mainly PL, but project language is EN)
Nice to have: MVC, SVN, JIRA, MS SQL Server or / Oracle
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations