DSP Embedded Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
- Working in an international team involved in the development of software for telecommunications with strong emphasis on digital signal processing. Working on new features as well as on feature fixes in a robust process where code review or continuous integration are intrinsic elements rather than “add-ons”
- Solving complex engineering problems in many technology areas
- Featuring implementation with best possible quality as well sharing the code practices
- Working in Scrum and TDD.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Experience with DSP (must have) and ARM/AVR or different processors
- Experience with Linux and ability to write solid and optimized code
- Solid math to help turning signal processing requirements into workable algorithms
- Good command of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in debugging DSPs and non-x86 architectures.
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations