Senior Test Development Engineer / Test Lead
The challenges waiting for you:
We are the largest and the most modern test center in Poland. In Testing Competency Center we have got a lot of projects in many sectors, from the banking system and telecommunication to the industrial sector.
Projects are often conducting in international teams. We are involved in a wide range of projects conected to manual and automated testing of mobile, desktop and web aplications (functional, end2end, security, and performance testing).
We are constantly looking for innovations and new ways of developing both our projects and ourselves.
Currently, we are looking for Test Lead / Senior Java QA in Cracow.
- Designing and running tests for backend and frontend applications based on SOAP / REST web services,
- Preparation of reports on tests performed,
- Development of automated tests based on Java
- Coordination of the test process
- Knowledge of testing theory (ISTQB, good practices)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in test developmet
- Knowledge of Java, HTTP, REST, SOAP
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and appropriate test practices
- Automation of GUI tests (Selenium and appropriate design patterns)
- REST API test automation (RestAssured, SpringBoot test mechanisms)
- Automation of testing of Soap web sites
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI / CD, containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of English
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations