Employee awareness and responsibility are the keys to ensuring safety, especially since people are the most common targets of cyberattacks. Watch our webinar and find out more about the most frequent cyber threats and learn how to avoid them.
1. Basic security awareness
2. Information safety
3. Malware - the most common sources of infection
4. Hiding file extensions
5. Ransomware - one of the biggest cyber threats
7. Rules for secure web browsing
8. Social networks - a potential source of information
9. Social engineering - achieving the goal through manipulation, examples of large-scale attacks
10. Phishing - an attack on the user’s trust
11. An example of a phishing attack via email spoofing
At Sii, Dawid is leading Cybersecurity Competency Centre and managing various teams providing services mostly for major financial institutions.
At Sii, Marcin is responsible for security incident handling, including real time protection, threat mitigation and containment actions, as well as reviewing logs from end-point’s antiviruses and network’s IDS/IPS.
Subscribe to our newsletter and keep up to date with the latest news from Sii.