Sii business experts will keep you up to date with market trends and assist you in the development of a strategic vision for your e-commerce and omnichannel initiatives. We cover the following areas:
- Business advisory in e-commerce
- Business case preparation
- Supporting vendor selection: Request-for-Information (RFI) & Request-for-Proposal (RFP) processes supervision and advisory on successful execution of these processes
Our consulting team will advise you on how to shape and run your e-commerce channel successfully.
Expert services and audits prepared by our team will help you to address the challenges of running an e-commerce channel. Based on our experience gathered during numerous implementations, our specialists have crafted a set of “to-the-point” services.
Selected services which can be applied to your e-commerce channel:
- E-commerce project review
- E-commerce UX & UI review
- E-commerce architecture review
- E-commerce code quality review
- E-commerce performance and security review
- E-commerce mystery shopper report
Sii’s UX/UI team of designers and researchers will help you with all customer journey mapping-related topics in defined channels and different touch-points. Taking the output of these works and continuing with UX & Information Architecture preparation, we can smoothly move to solution architecture aspects with a deep dive into business requirements analysis. At this point we’re ready to properly conduct implementation activities, which may include:
- Agile project teams set-up
- DevOps & platform preparation
- Solution configuration & customization
- Integration with external systems
- Testing strategy & testing execution
- Production deployment & go-live
Sii’s experts will not only help you with the implementation of the e-commerce system but they’re ready to support you with on-going operations and maintenance services. We’ll also aid your company in bug fixing, solution and software upgrades, and all aspects related to organizing solution support and maintenance as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line of support. As part of maintenance services, we can help you with small changes and additional functionalities.
Check our Service desk & user support offer to find out more about our comprehensive approach.