Identification and proper understanding of all user and business needs are an essential part of the solution design process. By engaging experts with different professional backgrounds, including application research and design, we can offer great user experience to a much broader audience.
What we work on:
- Information architecture
- UX/UI mockups & graphic design
- Solution brief
- Mobile features
- Technical architecture
The entire application development process, including its implementation, is part of our services.
What we offer:
- Custom-made or off-the-shelf content management system (e.g. Drupal) configuration
- Integration with various data providers & analytics systems
- Serverless or traditional computer power consumption
- Cloud-based services configuration
We support our clients after the actual go-live, handling their requests and solving all app-related problems.
How we can help you:
- Modernization of the existing web interfaces
- Security (e.g. OWASP Top 10) and performance validation
- Implementation of new business requests
- Maintaining of domain knowledge
- Continuous testing & delivery process
- You-build-you-run-it approach
Our dedicated team takes full responsibility for the product delivery, from design, through development, to production release and later maintenance.
With continuous delivery and deployment automation, we’re able to release new modules whenever a business need occurs. The product backlog is arranged in priority order, from the most important to the least important task, based on the business value.
We follow latest technology trends and implement proven solutions into our clients products. By identifying bounded contexts and business capabilities, we design services and microservices always looking at both performance and scalability. Whenever possible, we take advantage of the existing solutions from AWS or Azure.
Removing the need for a traditional always-on server component, we allow you to reduce operational costs. Using this approach, our team can focus on their core activities, not worrying about managing and operating servers.