Robot Programmer (Motoman/Fanuc/KUKA/ABB)
The challenges waiting for you:
- Prepare robot programs according to customer specifications and standards
- Commissioning of designed robotic systems (welding, joining and gluing processes)
- Online robots programming (welding, joining and gluing processes)
- Ability to improve cycle time by adjusting robot path or functions
- Installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and software options
- Safety functions check
- Minimum 2 years of work experience related to programming and commissioning of robotic systems, especially in automotive industry (BiW)
- Ability to read and create technical documentation and project documentation including requirement definitions, functional design specifications and test documentation
- Programming and commissioning experience in minimum one of robots:
KUKA KRC5/ Fanuc/ ABB/ Motoman
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Ability and willingness to travel worldwide
- Training certificates of KUKA or Fanuc or ABB or Motoman
- Experience with other types of robots
- Knowledge and experience in programing and commissioning of PLC based systems (Siemens, Rockwell, Bosch)
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change)