Best Workplace in Poland 2018
The challenges waiting for you:
- Software design, implementation and development
- Ensure good code quality
- Prepare technical documentation
- Min. 2 years of experience in web development
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases, SQL
- Knowledge of Angular 2- nice to have
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Good English communication skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with table football and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change).