Best Workplace in Poland 2018
Front-end / Angular Developer
The challenges waiting for you:
- Provide high quality technology solutions in the derivatives area
- Development of new web-based GUI’s for end-users and operations
- Cooperate with stakeholders such as traders, quants, financial controllers on a daily basis
- Integrate and customize user interface with service-based architecture
- Significant experience with single-page applications
- Experience with web-sockets and message-driven applications
- Experience with back-end development, possibly Java based will be a plus
- Good English skills
- Broad portfolio of interesting, international projects in pharmaceutical, healthcare, banking and manufacturing industry
- Great atmosphere- the award of Best Places to Work in IT in Poland and Great Place to Work!
- A wide variety of trainings: technical trainings, soft skills courses, English/German classes, Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Private health care, Multisport package, life insurance- from the beginning of employment!
- Beer Thursdays, monthly breakfast, family events, team building weekends, interests groups.
- Work in a comfortable office in the city center, projects rooms instead of open space, the opportunity to relax in fun room with darts, Xbox and PlayStation 4
- Flexible development paths, a variety of projects (possibility of change)