2nd Line Support Specialist
The challenges waiting for you:
- Daily environment health check and pre-shift communication
- Updating cases and communicating with clients on a daily basis
- Escalating customer issues through the propoer channels
- Recognizing and prioritizing tasks arriving to dedicated queue
- Ability to resolve complex technical problems
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and networking issues on laptops, PCs, thin clients and mobile devices.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Lync and Windows 7
- Very good English skills
- A rich package of technical, individual and group, trainings
- Support in development through e-learning platforms and knowledge sharing meetings for IT Experts (among others: own Meetup, Get.Net and ngSummit conferences)
- The opportunity to learn new technologies thanks to the option of changing projects and sectors
- Possibility to work in the company that emphasizes the atmosphere and passions of the employees
- Lots of memorable integration parties for you and your family (e.g a pirate carnival ball, beer fridays or an integration trip)
- Stable employment in the Great Place to Work!