Fast track introduction for ICT teams to Amazon Web Services technology.
The participants acquire the following knowledge:
- computing and processing data in the cloud with Amazon Web Services
- designing secure distributed applications in the cloud
- Serverless technologies and architectures built in the Amazon Web Services cloud
The participants acquire the following capabilities:
- manage and control AWS cloud infrastructure security
- design cost optimal cloud architectures on the Amazon Web Services platform.
- design and build serverless applications with AWS components
- use the Python boto library to interact with the AWS infrastructure
- Virtual servers in the cloud, Amazon EC2
- types of EC2 instances, monitoring and metrics
- EBS, EC2 instance state and data persistence
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI) and Snapshots
- Creating and configuring VPC, network security
- AWS identity and access management (IAM)
- Creating and managing users, user types
- Policies, groups and roles
- Security and recommended best practices
- Storing data in the cloud with Amazon S3.
- AWS S3 Glacier, object lifecycle management
- Optimizing cloud processing with S3
- Relational database systems in the cloud (RDS)
- MsSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Aurora, PostgreSQL
- Administering data persistence in Amazon RDS (configuring master-slave, snapshots)
- Serverless architectures cased on AWS Lambda
- Python boto programming interface
- AWS Lambda, types of triggers, permissions
- Decoupling serverless architectures, Amazon SQS, integration with other services
- Designing a NoSQL database and integration issues
- Indexes and autoscaling
- Introduction to data analysis and BI in the cloud – Redshift and Quicksight
Cloud infrastructure administrators, architects and developers of software implemented on the Amazon Web Services platform. Cloud migration teams. ICT managers.