Sii has implemented its original solution – SiiCareer in one of the leading non-public universities in Poland. The employees, students and graduates of Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego, as well as employers cooperating with the university, can use the new system since July 2017.
SiiCareer is a solution meeting the requirements of today’s labor market and recruitment processes. This is the first dedicated software for Career Offices, based on an advanced CRM system – Microsoft Dynamics 365. Among the advantages of the solution we can name i.a:
- An automated flow of information between students / graduates and employers.
- An automated flow of information from the Employers Portal and the Students / Graduates Portal – an algorithm is used for finding job offers.
- The possibility of tracking the history of collaboration with business partners
- Efficient planning of activities within the organization, which saves time of the University’s employees
- The possibility of prototyping new solutions without the need for programming tools, thanks to the use of Dynamics 365
- Broad scalability – the system can be used by small facilities with individual users as well as large universities with multiple organizational units with several hundred users.
SiiCareer is the basis for the development of universities towards an effective and unified approach to contacting stakeholders and building relationships with them.
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego Is a non-public, broad-based university with full academic credentials. ALK offers first and second degree programs in the field of economics and humanities, as well as unified master’s degree programs in legal sciences. The educational offer is complemented by numerous postgraduate studies, including MBA programs, as well as doctoral programs. Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego is one of the 76 universities in the world holding the three most prestigious Triple Crown accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.