Familiarization with the Python ecosystem (tools, sources of knowledge and help, literature). Understanding the basic aspects of this language, including some more advanced topics.
- The participants will learn and understand:
- Python development environment
- basic and partly intermediate issues related to this language
- approach to problem solving in Python
- a set of basic libraries to facilitate everyday work
- The participants will be able to:
- freely enjoy the benefits offered by the online language community
- create programs that are helpful both at work and outside
- test your programs accordingly
- easily self-expand their knowledge
- The Python ecosystem
- Sources of knowledge (www, discussion lists, literature)
- IDE review for creating code
- Comparison of Python with other languages
- Installation and configuration of the environment
- Python – basics
- Built-in types
- Control instructions and loops
- File operations
- What is a module?
- What is a package?
- Import support
- The pip / pipenv tool
- Object-oriented programming
- Different issues:
- Python code style guide (PEP8)
- Context manager
- Regular expressions
Basic programming skills in any language recommended.