One of the over 60 benefits available to Sii workers is Profit Sharing. All “Sii Power People”, as the company refers to its workers, entitled to it received PLN 3 200 on top of their regular pay-check in June. – We’re all working for the profit, so it’s only fair that everyone should benefit from it – says Gregoire Nitot, CEO and founder of Sii Poland.
Time of summaries
Sii’s mission is to identify and promote the best workers, and we can proudly say that we achieved this over the last fiscal year with 86 internal promotions to managerial positions. Thanks to the people who embody the 14 core values of Sii, we achieve our 5 strategic goals.
– Each year I am amazed that we manage to maintain or even increase our growth pace. We had a record-breaking year, and the numbers exceed my expectations. Moreover, we have kept a high level of workers’ satisfaction, which is reflected by our Great Place to Work results and taking the 2nd place in Poland among all workplaces above 500 employees. We’re looking forward with excitement because there’s so much more we can achieve and reaching equally ambitious goals next year is what drives us – says Gregoire Nitot.
We ended the financial year on a high note, and the numbers speak for themselves.
- We made nearly PLN 1.9 billion in revenue with a 37% increase compared to the previous year.
- We have generated PLN 260 million of net profit.
- We have increased the headcount by 865 people.
Time of sharing
To achieve such outstanding results, far above the competition, it takes ambition, hard work, dedication, passion, and commitment of more than 8,000 Power People. Therefore, Gregoire Nitot has found a way to show how much he appreciates the efforts of workers by introducing profit sharing – a new benefit on which the company spent almost PLN 23 million this year alone.
Each year, when Sii sp. z o.o. generates a net profit margin higher than 10% of the revenue, and when Sii pays dividends to its shareholders, 1/3 of the net profit above 10% will be divided equally among workers. This year the reward for engagement and contribution to the company’s results and achieving the company’s goals reached an amount of PLN 3 200 for each worker entitled to the benefit on top of their regular pay-check June.
– I wanted to thank the workers for their great performance. Power People’s work contributes to Sii’s success and thanks to them we can achieve such outstanding results. We’re all working for the profit, so it’s only fair that everyone should benefit from it. It is also one of the means to realize Sii’s third strategic objective: workers’ satisfaction – adds Gregoire Nitot.
Time of development
However, the list of key achievements does not end there. In the past financial year, we opened the 15th Sii office in Poland, located in Szczecin. The branch is growing rapidly, and today it already has more than 70 experts. Additionally, we exceeded 600 workers in Poznan, 500 in Katowice, 200 in Rzeszow, and 200 in Bydgoszcz. Two Sii branches, Lodz and Gdansk, also celebrated their birthdays.
Our project teams are also growing significantly. For instance, the Embedded Competency Center, which provides system development and validation services, now exceeds 500 experts, while the Salesforce team has grown to include more than a hundred specialists, offering intelligent, multi-channel solutions to increase customer engagement. Sii’s success would not have been possible without developing relationships with our customers. Over the past year alone, we have established partnerships with nearly a hundred brands.
Time for new talents
The development of Sii Poland wouldn’t have been possible without the talented experts who stand behind this success. However, the development also means many opportunities. New clients and expanding relationships with existing ones offer countless opportunities to choose between interesting and challenging projects.
We are currently looking for specialists in popular fields such as Java, .NET, DevOps, Testing, Angular, and Embedded. Additionally, we have opportunities in niche areas, including Dynamics 365, SAP, and Data Engineering. With hundreds of projects in the works, we have the right challenge for everyone.
Next year, we hope for even better results and fascinating projects. And you can’t miss it! See what we have to offer and apply now.