The “Become a Developer” training is another course in a series of Sii Polska trainings that prepare to work in the IT industry. It is one of the most popular in our offer, next to the “Become a Tester” training. “Become a Developer” courses are carried out within three competence paths: Java, Python and Front-end. Check out what you need to know about them.
- Who is the “Become a Developer” training for?
Trainings in the series “Become a Developer” are addressed to beginners who have not had any experience with programming, including:
- people without IT experience or education
- students and graduates of various fields of study,
- people who want to change their career path or start working as a developer / programmer
as well as to people who work as developer / programmer and want to:
- consolidate knowledge of software development in Front-end / Java / Python technologies,
- obtain an internal Front-end / Java / Python Certified Developer Sii certificate, confirming knowledge and skills in the field of Front-end / Java / Python,
- broaden their knowledge of Front-end / Java / Python technology.
- What is the difference between the various “Become a Developer” courses: Java, Python and Front-end?
“Become a Developer” training is carried out within three competence paths, which can be divided into front-end and two back-end paths – Java and Python.
Front-end is connected with those parts of websites and web applications that are visible to the end-user. The front-end path is suitable for those with a strong aesthetic sense because their basic task is to create clear and intuitive solutions for users. Back-end technologies include creating the logic of the system for collecting, processing and providing information to the front-end layer, responsible for its visualization. The back-end solutions are suitable for people with an analytical way of thinking and systematic approach.
For more information about the differences between the various technologies and tips on which one to choose, see our article Find your new career path and become a developer with Sii Poland.
- How is “Become a Developer” training different from other courses available on the market?
The course program is prepared by practitioners who are Sii Poland employees. We can put the data of our course participants in the database of Sii candidates and enable them to participate in our recruitment processes. We have already employed over 50 graduates of the “Become an IT Specialist” training series.
- What qualifications do the trainers carrying out the trainings have?
Our trainers are Sii employees and associates, people working as developers and able to transfer practical knowledge and share their extensive experience. Our trainers not only provide substantive knowledge but also show participants what a programmer’s career path may look like.
- What is the chance that the training graduates will be employed at Sii?
Over 50 graduates of our “Become an IT Specialist” trainings have been employed at Sii. Participation in the training does not guarantee employment in our company, but the knowledge and skills acquired during the training provide a good basis for starting a career in the IT industry. A training participant interested in working for Sii goes through a standard recruitment process, and the decision to hire him or her is an individual decision of a given manager and depends on a number of factors, e.g. customer needs, project requirements, knowledge of foreign languages.
If you have more questions regarding the “Become a Developer” series, contact us via our Training Practice website.
Check the training programs and their next dates: