Sii Poland and ComputerWorld, invite you to the debate „Unified Control File – a Challenge for Business?” which will take place on May 31 at 12:00! Roman Namysłowski – a member of the Tax Law Consultation Council, winner of the Best VAT Advisor Award in 2011, 2013 and 2014 will be a guest of honor of the debate.
During the 60 minute meeting we will cast light on the idea of the Unified Control File (UCF) and answer all the questions concerning the new way of submitting financial reports in an enterprise, i.a.:
- What changes in an enterprise does the law on the UCF enforce?
- What does the process of implementing the UCF look like and what are the traits of a good system supporting UCF?
- Own or external system, which solution to choose?
- How will changes in the tax ordinance influence the work of financial departments and how to get prepared?
- How can entrepreneurs benefit from UCF?
The participants of the event will have the chance of directing questions to our experts on the LiveChat.
We invite you to participate!
You can watch the recording of the debate here.
We also encourage you to read the materials about the UCF and systems which will help entrepreneurs face the challenges of the new tax ordinance, on our page about UCF.