A multinational, biotech company and a leading provider of cancer treatments globally. The company specializes in in-vitro diagnostics and in the supply of transformative and innovative solutions across major disease areas.
Pharmaceutical companies had to cohere with various legislations implemented by international authorities, such as FDA or EMA. For this reason, the client needed to create tools and processes to monitor and report on signals that indicate potential disorderly activities in the drugs and therapeutic procedures they offer.
What we did
- Gathered all the necessary requirements.
- Provided analysis, implementation, testing, and validation of the system.
- Released the system.
- Delivered complete product that meets international regulations.
Benefits for the client
During the training, participants:
- Meeting all requirements established by international authorities
- Preventing the company from facing financial penalties