Sii Poland together with the Sii Group once again achieved a very good result in the assessment of EcoVadis – an international rating agency that examines companies in terms of business responsibility and sustainable development. According to Ecovadis, the Group scored 76 out of 100 points and received a platinum certificate, which means that the company’s procedures and processes are at a very advanced level of responsibility. The company conducts business not only for its own benefit, but also for the well-being of its stakeholders: first of all, employees and clients, but also candidates, prospects, competitors, local communities and the environment. The company has received such a high score for the second time, which means that it belongs to the 1% of the most sustainable IT companies audited by EcoVadis.
Every year, Sii Poland participates in a detailed social responsibility survey, where both business processes, policies and procedures, as well as the company’s long-standing traditions and habits are assessed along with their documentation. The company’s results are included in the list of the entire Sii Group. They are then verified and rated by EcoVadis – the world’s most trusted rating agency for corporate sustainability.
In 2022, Sii Group, including Sii Poland, obtained a high-level rating.
— Again, we received 76 points out of 100, significantly above the average score for companies in our sector — explains Katarzyna Domańska, CSR Manager at Sii Poland. — According to EcoVadis, we maintain social responsibility at an advanced level, for which we were awarded a platinum medal. Every year we improve our performance, striving for excellence and increasingly sustainable development. This is evidenced not only by the good assessment in the audit and the certificate awarded, but there are many examples of improvement activities. This is, for example, the growing concern for the environment and a comprehensive approach to it, which resulted in the implementation of ISO 14001 in 2022, or multidimensional campaigns aimed at the well-being of employees, promoting an active lifestyle and ecology – she adds.
Sii Poland’s sustainable development areas studied by EcoVadis include:
- Labor Practices: policies and practices for both employees and candidates in terms of friendly recruitment, onboarding, health and safety, employee rights, hiring rules, training and development, as well as communication,
- Environment: policies and procedures in the field of ecology, including building environmental awareness of employees,
- Ethics: policies and procedures for counteracting corruption as well as ensuring rights and good treatment of employees,
- Responsible Procurement: responsibility for suppliers,
- Societal – regarding the treatment of local communities as well as competitors, customers and prospects as part of responsible customer service.
The EcoVadis methodology is based on international sustainability standards (Global Reporting Initiative, United Nations Global Compact, ISO 26000), and supervised by a scientific committee of sustainability and supply chain experts, to ensure reliable third party sustainability assessments.