In-depth understanding and gaining knowledge of practical use of Value Stream Mapping method towards processes within IT service organization.
People responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes; everybody involved in continual service improvement activities; process managers, process owners, service owners; people responsible for quality management.
Presentation, discussion and practical exercises
- At the end of this course participants will know:
- basic concepts of LEAN IT and Six Sigma,
- value Stream mapping techique (regarding IT processes),
- areas within IT for applying Value Stream Mapping
- Taking part in practical exercises participants will:
- define value streams,
- describe „AS-IS” state of the certain process,
- identify areas for improvement as well as wastes,
- identify non-value adding activities,
- come up with ideas of eliminating wastes,
- design and describe „TO BE” state.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in IT service management, printed course materials, catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.