Impact Clean Power Technology delivers battery systems for industrial, public and commercial transport services, and also for the AGV robots.
The client needed to verify compliance of the custom-made Battery Management System (BMS) with software requirements. This involved the requirement analysis, test implementation, and verification of the functionalities of the product.
What we did
- Reviewed client requirements and detailed design documentation.
- Refactored the existing code base for the purpose of system testing.
- Designed and implemented tests in accordance with Behavior-Driven-Development.
- Test execution, measurement, and collection of test metrics.
- Reported inaccuracies, gaps, and defects in tested products to the client.
Benefits for the client
- Standardizing the testing method and its implementation
- Better knowledge of the product’s inner mechanism
- Increasing the product quality due to the established Quality Assurance process
- Enabling traceability between test cases and software requirements