About the client
A global leader in the railway industry offering a complete portfolio of products and services, from high-speed trains, metro, monorails, and trams, to infrastructure, traffic control systems, and digital mobility solutions. The company is headquartered in France and currently operates in 70 countries with more than 70 000 employees.
Implementing High-Level drivers and designing a universal API for drivers which will enable work on different platforms.
What we did
- Designing an API for various drivers
- Implementing High and Low Level Drivers
- LwIP integration
- We defined the drivers’ API
- We implemented the Ethernet driver (EMAC, PHY)
- We integrated LwIP library
- We implemented SPI, I2C and DMA drivers
- We implemented a BSD-like Socket API (non-blocking)
A common API for different platforms reduced the effort needed for the implementation of applications. It also enabled Ethernet communication which made the use of hardware more flexible.Learn more