About the client
The company solves logistics problems for organizations across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. With $28 billion in freight under management and 20 million shipments annually, it provides the world’s largest logistics platforms.
The client was looking for a partner capable of addressing various needs concerning IT support for both local and global endeavors, including on-site support, global application support, and network administration as part of Managed Capacity project.
What we did
- Delivered L2 Field Support team to Warsaw and Wrocław offices working in 8/5 mode
- Delivered Application Support team handling global cases as well as network administration service
- Delivered backfill engineers and standby duty to address absences and workload peaks
- Conducted office relocation project in Wrocław – workspaces and active infrastructure
Benefits for the client
- Full on-site coverage for office locations with Field Support Teams
- Provision of global application support and network administration
- Quick time-to-market of resources necessary to manage ad hoc requests and projects
- Cost optimization due to the flexible T&M pricing model implemented