A global market leader supplying innovative products and systems for the construction industry. It provides customers all around the world with engineered and highly reliable systems for Post-Tensioning, Geotechnical applications, Lifespan Management, and Concrete Accessories.
The client was looking for a trusted, globally capable business partner to consolidate Service Desk provided by numerous smaller vendors in Europe, including the areas of L1 Support, EMEA Workplace Delivery, and L3 IT Infrastructure support for Cloud-based (MS Azure) and on-premise environments.
What we did
- Consolidated multiple Support contracts and created a Support Hub for the client
- Implemented an ITSM tool to facilitate workflows, meeting business needs
- Provide L1 Support in PL, ENG, and DE, to be extended by FR and SP
- Provide Workplace Delivery services for hardware in EMEA
- Administer and support the IT Infrastructure in Germany
Benefits for the client
- Critical ITIL processes for all users located in the EMEA region maintained and improved by Sii
- Quicker onboarding, more efficient Incident resolution, whilst proposing changes as part of Continual Service Improvement
- Single vendor responsible for all required support lines