Staples Solutions is a leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions, supporting small, mid-sized, and large businesses in Europe. Headquartered in the USA, the company is operating in 15 countries.
The client had to improve the company’s daily work, at the same time ensuring the maximum profitability of the activities carried out. There was a need to deal with the high costs of maintaining several servers with data and SharePoint on-premises licenses that required an update.
What we did
- Migrated nine custom applications based on front-end technologies from SharePoint on-premise to Office 365, keeping their original functionality and adding extra elements
- Created a solution which makes it possible to maintain all data in its original form without disturbing the functioning of critical applications
Benefits for the client
- Company reduced the incurred costs incurred and improved the quality of work of the system users
- Collaboration efficiency increased by around 20% (number of messages, files shared, general SharePoint usage)
- Client stopped using SharePoint on-premises and takes full advantage of the functionalities offered by Office 365