A leading specialist insurance company, one of the largest international insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe. The company operates in 25 countries with approximately 25 000 employees.
The client introduced a program for modifying IT systems. The program required a creation of new applications and modification of the existing ones. Most of the implementation was carried out by external companies, so the client needed to verify the security of these applications.
What we did
- Executed full security verifications consisting of vulnerability assessment and grey-box penetration tests, including manual exploitation of identified vulnerabilities
- Performed tests according to the OWASP Web Security Testing Guide
- Provided a secure code analysis
- Created reports for each application penetration test, presenting identified issues and proposing solutions
Benefits for the client
- Ensuring the security of new and existing applications
- Increase in overall security and resistance to different types of attacks
- Implementation of the appropriate protection solutions
- Providing propositions of other safety-related recommendations