One of the largest sportswear manufacturers in the world, headquartered in Germany, and operating in more than 120 countries with revenue exceeding EUR 4 billion. Since 1948, the company designs and produces athletic and casual footwear, apparel, and accessories.
In accordance with internal plans, the company decided to move its environment to the cloud. Accordingly, the client sought professional support for the migration of the Atlassian platform, which was provided by Sii Poland’s experts. A significant part of the project is also the further development and maintenance of the environment on a 24/7 basis, which is quite a challenge with such a large, global company.
What we did
- Took over all Atlassian tools, previously running in on-premise and cloud environments, during the two-week transition.
- Maintained and developed the environments, ensuring business continuity in the following months.
- Upgraded the solution, delivering the necessary expertise and licenses.
- Provided high-quality maintenance, monitoring of the environment and delivery of necessary licenses.
- Cost and time efficiencies by ditching on-premise infrastructure in favor of migrating to Atlassian’s cloud environment.
- Enhanced security by automatically applying all security patches and bug fixes (SaaS).
- Improved performance by dynamically scaling to current needs.
- Greater flexibility in the levels of users available in the cloud.
- Overall improvement in the efficiency of software maintenance and development, thanks to the improvements implemented by Sii.