Gaining knowledge on team management practices , especially understanding the various methods of employee motivation, manager’s authority and leadership as well as developing skills at providing feedback.
All the people involved in and responsible for management of employees, especially managers, line managers, team leaders; also everybody, who cooperates with other people and provides them with feedback (project managers, project coordinators, process managers etc.)
Workshop and group exercises
- Participants will understand:
- main ideas and aspects of team management,
- concept of leadership, especially situational leadership (according to Ken Blanchard),
- various methods of motivating people.
- At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- choose the appropriate methods of motivating people (depending on their characteristics, roles and functions within the organization),
- manage people according to their level, position and dedicated tasks,
- constructively provide people with feedback on the results of their work, behaviour and attitude.
Tailor-made content of training addressing customer needs, classes conducted by a trainer experienced in human resources management within IT area, printed course materials , set of assignments and exercises (where needed); catering (refers to classes located in Sii), certificates of completion of training.