About the client
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. Employ about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
What we did
- Discussed the needs and expectations of the client regarding the training.
- Empowered the client to be a leading decision-maker with regard to the final form of the training.
- Presented the training for all participants in 4 languages, among others for Australia and other countries at night (CET) for 4 days for several hours.
- Conducted the accredited ITIL® 4 Foundation exam (at great pass rate).
Benefits for the client
- Extraordinary flexibility of the delivery team.
- Acquired knowledge about creating, maintaining, and defining the value of the service in accordance with the ITIL® best practices
Exchange of experiences in the field of customer service management practices and forms of cooperation with clients with different priorities.
- Passing the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam by the participants.