About the client
Capital group operating in the field of manufacture, sales and distribution of electrical and heating energy.
The Client had doubts about the planned solution with respect to the construction of new IT infrastructure and the directions in which the existing Contact Centre was to develop.
The Client needed to be reassured that the solution concerning the construction of the Contact Centre to be purchased would meet all demands and cover areas which are not covered by the existing system.
What we did
Sii consultants have carried out business and IT analyses which identified trends in the development of the Contact Centre.
The analysis covered the following stages:
- Identification of Contact Centre systems available on the market.
- Gathering information on the range of functionalities offered by individual solutions.
- Identification of strong and weak points in the context of technological security and prospects for development.
- Verification of available systems for their compliance with standards for Service and Sales.
- Preparation of recommendations on the choice of an optimum solution.
We carried out business and IT analyses through which we identified the directions for the development of the Contact Centre. The analysis contained a complex presentation, comparison, conclusions and recommendations on the solutions for the Contact Centre currently available on the market.Learn more