About the client
A global leader in the railway industry offering a complete portfolio of products and services, from high-speed trains, metro, monorails, and trams, to infrastructure, traffic control systems, and digital mobility solutions. The company is headquartered in France and currently operates in 70 countries with more than 70 000 employees.
The client was looking for the support of qualified engineers who will support him in the task of replacing and installing ETCS systems. Due to the complexity of the project, it required the creation of a design team with broad competences in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and method manufacturing.
What we did
- Analysis, optimization and description of current activities related to the modernization process of the assembly of ETCS systems
- Defining good practices for assembly activities
- Assembly task sequence optimization
- Activities supporting productivity and work methodology
- Optimization of the information flow process between engineering departments
- Design and construction of electrical and mechanical elements
- Active participation in the implementation of the product development process
- Development of technical specifications and design feasibility analysis
- Highly qualified team of engineers with previous experience in a railway industry which enabled cost reduction and shortened the time needed for realisation of the project.
- Effective customer support and conscious, full participation in the process of modifying rail vehicles.
- Complete technical documentation, including assembly instructions, executive drawings, technical specifications. Implementation of a complex, international project based on a specialized team built on the basis of the client’s needs and the specificity of the tasks performed.