Norlys was formed in 2019 as the merger between Syd Energi and Eniig. With over 2500 employees, it’s Denmark's largest integrated energy and telecommunications group. Norlys supplies over 1 million addresses in Denmark with electricity and the Internet.
Norlys needed to create a unified customer service system to replace different platforms used before a merger.
What we did
The members of the Sii project team, supervised by Sii Delivery Manager, worked closely with Norlys on:
- analyzing business models,
- system architecture,
- software development and testing,
- organizing code quality control procedures,
- test automation for integrations with backend.
- Norlys’ end customers use the new customer service system
- System’s functionalities include energy and media orders
- Product open to future challenges and easily adaptable thanks to its modular, scalable architecture was delivered on time