ITC system (e-KRK system)
Getting a certificate of good conduct required going to the National Criminal Record in person. In order to improve the efficiency of the process of issuing the Certificates, the Ministry of Finance decided to create a platform, which would enable downloading an electronic version of the document.
What we did
It took us just 12 weeks to complete a comprehensive project and deliver a turnkey solution. Our tasks included:
- Carrying out functional analyses,
- Creating a technical project of the system,
- Software Development,
- Providing ITC infrastructure (IBM and Juniper) and utility software,
- Integration with the existing applications of the KRK,
- Integration with an array of external systems, including the e-PUAP system (epuap.gov.pl) and the electronic payment platform.
The system was launched within the stipulated time – July 1, 2014. It is available at: https://ekrk.ms.gov.pl. It has significantly accelerated and facilitated the process of receiving responses from the National Criminal Record. Currently the process is realized electronically: from the moment of filing the application until the stage of receiving the response.
IBM x3550, x3250, Storwize V3700, Juniper, Glassfish, Hibernate, MySQL, Java7, .NET, HP OpenVMS, ACMS, DECForms