A bankruptcy estate management system (used by most of the American market)
Migrating the key application to Java. Creation of new functionalities allowing faster and more accurate management of the bankruptcy estate.
What we did
- We took part in the arrangements of functionalities and business and system analysis.
- We developed clients’ application and migrated it to Java, basing on requirements received from the client.
- We supported the client in the functional and non-functional tests.
- 100% functionalities moved to the new technology.
- Improvement of the performance of application.
- Simplifying the further functional development.
- New features have been implemented to production.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, jQuery, HTML5/CSS3/JS, RichFaces